Guillermo Rodríguez Guillermín
Born in Badajoz in 1958 and living in Mallorca since 1959. He received painting classes in the studio of Edwind Dickman (1974-75), in the Club de Pollensa (1975-76) and the Massana School in Barcelona (1977-79).
He travels to Paris in 1979 where he lives a year learning at the École de Beaux Arts, where he begins his interest in sculpture and in 1980 he travels throughout Europe and Africa discovering his landscapes. In 1983 he settled in Zürich and at the end of the following year in Madrid, working in the restoration workshop of Luis Librillo.
In 1988 he moved to Switzerland where he exhibited in Rote Fabric. In 1993 he began collaborating with the Loes Verhoeven gallery until 1997. He lives periodically in Florence, attending painting and sculpture classes at the Spinelli Institute. It opens its own workshop and gallery Forch 307, where it annually makes exhibitions and presents other artists until 2013. From 1995 until today works with a group of Swiss interior designers who do projects around the world. Introducing his work in hotels and private residences.
In 2010 he returned to Mallorca, where he set up and opened a studio in Valldemossa, maintaining his workshop in Zürich and the contact with his clientele internationally: Switzerland, France, England, Germany, Italy, Japan, America. Portugal and Spain.
He is still living and working between Valldemossa and Switzerland.
- Next exhibition at the Pep Llabrés Gallery | Palma de Mallorca (2016)
- Art Fair | Zürich (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Art Fair | Montreaux (1991, 1992, 1993)
- The Carbonería | Seville (1988)
- Landscapes of the soul , Sa Tafona Gallery, Belmond The Residence | Deià, Mallorca (2016)
- Castaways , Fundació Cultural Coll Bardolet | Valldemossa, Mallorca (2015)
- Gallery Forch 307, Zürich (1997 to 2013)
- Gallery Loes Verhoeven, Zürich (1993,1994,1995)